Taking Away My Mascara is WAR! - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Arlene Peck is an internationally syndicated columnist and television talk show hostess. Arlene's syndicated column is read weekly by millions and her television show ("Wow! It's Arlene Peck!") can be seen throughout Southern California every Monday night.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by editor

Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostSun Aug 20, 2006 5:44 pm     Taking Away My Mascara is WAR!    

Taking Away My Mascara is WAR!

By Arlene Peck

For years , I have been writing that there is a whole evil culture out there called “Islam” which wants to kill everybody who is not them. Like a mantra, I’ve repeated over and over, “Israel is the canary in the mine and these crazed maniacs don’t give a diddly-squat about “Land for Peace.” Nor do they have a desire to live “as neighbors, with Israel side by side.” The Arab interpretation of “peace” is far from our Western understanding: “Side by side” to them means, “Drive Israel into the sea” That is non-negotiable, an a prior condition before they set their sights on the rest of the world to conquering and forcing all people into submission to Islam . Even now, as they burn churches and synagogues across the world, here on every corner of mainstream America, mosques are popping up in their place as fast as you can say, “Where’s the Wal-Mart

If you don’t believe me, then where are the protests of any of these 1.4 billion servants of Mohammad who aren’t in agreement with the latest terrorists plot to blow up a dozen or so airplanes leaving Great Britain for the U.S.A? The only protest that I have seen was an article about some Arab group protest against ‘racial profiling’ at airports or seaports.

Also, speaking of protest why do these savages have to wear a black mask over their heads when they go out for the evening to kill, rape and plunder? What’s that all about? As a child growing up in the South, I remember seeing the KKK marching on the street wearing those dunce hats. This must be a similar mentality. And, you can’t negotiate with this culture of dementia. All they understand is power.. overwhelming force. When the school bully gets hit harder than he can hit, he backs down. Gawd, when did America become an appeaser? Finally though, I think that the American public is getting the message. Al-Queda is not “over there”. It is in our suburbs and towns. Dearborn Michigan is only a bomb away.

Further, rather than showing remorse, Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council on American- Islamic Relations advocacy group complained at a news conference about President Bush’s use of the term “Islamofascist” He continued, “We believe that it is counterproductive to associate Islam or Muslims with fascism.” He was kidding. Right?

Actually no. He then said, “We ought to take advantage of these incidents to make sure that we do not start a religious war against Islam and Muslims.” Mr. Awad’s finale was, “We urge him (Bush) and we urge other public officials to restrain themselves.”

Wouldn’t it have been lovely, if maybe instead of veiled threats, they took advantage of this opportunity to state at a press conference that they were planning a massive rally planned to show that this “peaceful culture” was speaking out against terrorists behaviour. Far from demonstrating their identification with our society, the only” protest” has been from some Arab groups concerning “racial profiling” Wouldn’t it have been an amazing sight if any adhernets of this “religion of peace” who live in our country marched carrying American flags.

Well, folks, I have a theory. I believe the thought that while not all Muslims are terrorists…. All terrorists are Muslims. Asian schoolchildren at the airport do not need to be checked. Middle-aged American women do not have a history of hijacking airplanes for Jihad. I don’t think Southern Baptist on holiday need to have all that much scrutiny. However, maybe it's time to start profiling. I don’t know about you, but , when I get on a plane nowadays, I’m not watching members of any nationality of any other than Arab men and women between the ages of 14 and 60. I am particularly watching anybody with a tablecloth on their head. I’m not apologetic if the feelings of an Arab is bruised. I am sorry that they belonged to such a moronic and evil culture. The airlines are adjusting though. I was told that when they land in Saudi Arabia, they are announcing "Please set your clocks back a thousand years."

In fact, I think that maybe it's time for a national ID card. How about not allowing Arabic "students" into the country? How about attaching GPS tracking devices (at their expense of course) to all those students who might just fit the terrorist profile. Better yet, don't let them have student visas in the first place.

Which reminds me? Nobody was even interested in writing their Congressmen or protesting very much when the terrorists blew up targets in Madrid, London, Bali or any of the other countries with exploding Muslim populations around the world. Nor, have I heard too much lately, about how this primitive culture has managed to trash western economies.

Vaguely though, I recall that the Iraq war was going to be financed by their oil? Yeah, right. That plan did ...

Comment on this article using the "Post Reply" button

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Posted by Robert

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostMon Aug 21, 2006 11:47 am     Arlene Peck and mascara    

Arlene is so right. It is time to draw a line in the sand just as John Howard the Australian Prime Minister has done.

I wish that Bush and Blair would get themselves off this track of talking about a 2 state solution. With their vote for Hamas overwhelmingly at the 70% level the Palestinians showed that they want their state to include Jaffa, Haifa, Tel Aviv as well as Jerusalem. Well they can't have them.

Before you can resolve a problem you have to acknowledge its existence. They are both in denial which is a victory of sorts for the Islamists because it keeps the West looking in the wrong direction.

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Arlene Peck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB