Judenrein Judea Equals Arabrein Israel... - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostFri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 pm     Judenrein Judea Equals Arabrein Israel...    

Judenrein Judea Equals Arabrein Israel…
by Gerald A. Honigman

No more Mr. Nice Guy…

Hear that–especially you let’s out Christian the Christians Lefty Hebrews who insist on turning a gadzillion cheeks after cheeks after cheeks while Arabs continue to target your babes and other innocents non-stop? It gets you nowhere–except laughed at and frequently dead. And, for the most part, the rest of the world couldn’t care less; indeed, much of the rest world has indulged in similar–if not worse–behavior towards Jews itself.

Hitler wanted to rid the planet of Jews, making it Judenrein. He came close–exterminating one third. He wasn’t the first and won’t be the last to feel that way. Hence, the necessity of Israel–resurrected on less than one half of one percent of the Middle East and its environs…those expansionist Jews!

The current American President now wants Judeans–Jews–to consent to making Judea Judenrein, This goes hand-in-hand, of course, with the Arabs’ own vision. Just recently, the Palestine Liberation Organization’s ambassador to the United States, Maen Areikat, repeated that any future Palestinian state would have to be Jew-free.

So, now pay very close attention, please…

If Arabs–most of whom were newcomers themselves into the original 1920 Mandate of Palestine, as the Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission of the League of Nations and other solid documentation testify to (i.e., Arab settlers setting up Arab settlements in Palestine–including Hamas’s own patron saint, Sheikh Izzedin al-Qassam, who immigrated from Latakia, Syria)–insist upon playing this game, then Israel’s own mostly hostile fifth column Arab residents must be given the boot as well.

Not that any sane Jew would want to live in such an Arab-controlled state…even Israel’s own Hamas and Fatah-loving Arabs are scared of that. They’re afraid that they might actually wind up under their brothers’ rule in any land swap. It would be hysterical if it wasn’t so nauseating.

Nevertheless, the game must be played with the same set of rules for both sides.

A Judenrein Judea must result in an Arabrein Israel.

And Israel must have the backbone to follow through–regardless of what the world’s assorted hypocrites will threaten and scream.

Arabs can conquer, enslave, subjugate, massacre, rape, expel, and forcibly Arabize millions of blacks in the Sudan and elsewhere in Africa, do likewise (to one extent or another) to scores of millions of Kurds, Copts, Berbers, native kilab yahud (“Jew dogs”), and other non-Arab peoples in the region…but how dare a Jew, with thousands of years of history tying him to the land, want to live in Judea.What’s worse, the Arabs will get most of the rest of the world to agree with them–including Americans who grabbed Samoa, the Brits who grabbed the Falkland Islands, the Russians who grabbed Chechnya, etc. and so forth.

Having said this, unlike the Arabs, I would be selective in carrying out this policy and would focus on the numerous Arabs in Israel proper who indeed have already shown blatant hostility and violence towards the state which makes them the freest Arabs anywhere in the region. Jews have to feel intimidated and be careful where they travel within Israel itself as a result of this…a disgrace. That’s not why Israel was resurrected, and shame on Israel’s leaders for tolerating such treasonous behavior.

Okay, now let’s proceed with a little follow-up to the Arab plan for a Judenrein Judea…

Firstly, the Judean Hills and Judean Wilderness will have to be renamed–as Arabs have already done (and worse) with many other Jewish towns and sites. Dozens of ancient synagogues and such were destroyed when the Arabs grabbed east Jerusalem after the 1948 fighting. They’ve done this elsewhere–including in the area of the Temple Mount. So, from now on, it’s the West Bank Hills and the West Bank Wilderness…

Secondly: Christians–listen closely…Get ready to change Jesus’ birth place in Matthew 2:1 in the New Testament from Bethlehem of Judea to Bethlehem of the West Bank. There are other changes which will also need to occur, but enough on this issue for the time being. I think you get the picture…

Moving on…

Recall that the territories in question proposed to become Jew-free were known as Judea and Samaria for thousands of years before the name, “West Bank,” was created. That happened as a result of British imperialist shenanigans, to distinguish them from the future state the Brits created for Arab nationalism in 1922 on the east bank of the Jordan River out of almost 80% of the original 1920 borders of the Mandate of Palestine–the Emirate of Transjordan, now Jordan.

No matter how many times Arabs indulge in their well-known taqiyya (deliberate lying for the cause), the lands in question were and are not purely Arab land–although they see the entire region–not only Judea, Samaria, and Israel–as such. As is well documented, these territories were open to habitation by all of the Mandates’ residents–Arab, Jews, Circassians, and others as well. Jews have thousands of years of history tying them to these lands and lived there until their slaughter by Arabs in the 1920s and 1930s.

A Judean living in Judea should thus not be a bone of contention–unless the aim is simply to rid the entire area of Jews…which it is.

So, despite all of the pressure, Israel must hold its ground on this crucial issue. And there will be shame on any 3,000-mile wide America, with two vast oceans separating it from most enemies, which forces its beleaguered tiny friend and ally to once again become a mere microscopic zipper of a state, ripe for slaughter by vast numbers of assorted enemies.

Since the Jewish High Holy Days are fast approaching, let’s take a look at some excerpts from the Hebrew Bible–I Samuel, 1:1-2:10 for starters–on related subjects which Jews read on Rosh HaShanah, just a few weeks away. All of the following episodes in Jewish history unfolded in Judea…

There was a man from Ramathaim of the Zuphites, in the hill country of Ephraim, whose name was Elkanah son of Jeroham…He had two wives…Peninnah had children, but Hannah was childless. This man used to go up from his town every year to worship and to offer sacrifice to the Lord of Hosts at Shiloh. Hophni and Phinehas, the two sons of Eli, were priests of the Lord there.

One such day, Elkanah offered a sacrifice. He used to give portions to his wife Peninnah and to all her sons and daughters; but to Hannah he would give one portion only–though Hannah was his favorite–for the Lord had closed her womb. Moreover, her rival, to make her miserable, would taunt her that the Lord had closed her womb. This happened year after year: Every time she went up to the House of the Lord, the other would taunt her, so that she wept and would not eat.

After they had eaten and drunk at Shiloh, Hannah rose. The priest Eli was sitting on the seat near the doorpost…In her wretchedness, she prayed to the Lord, weeping all the while. And she made this vow: ‘O Lord of Hosts, if You will look upon the suffering of Your maidservant and will remember me and not forget Your maidservant, and if You will grant Your maidservant a male child, I will dedicate him to the Lord for all the days of his life; and no razor shall ever touch his head.’

As she kept on praying before the Lord, Eli watched her mouth. Now Hannah was praying in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice could not be heard. So Eli thought she was drunk. Eli said to her, ‘How long will you make a drunken spectacle of yourself? Sober up! And Hannah replied, ‘Oh no, my lord! I am a very unhappy woman. I have drunk no wine or other strong drink, but I have been pouring out my heart to the Lord. Do not take your maidservant for a worthless woman; I have only been speaking all this time out of my great anguish and distress.’ ‘Then go in peace,’ said Eli, ‘and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of Him.’

Elkanah knew his wife Hannah and the Lord remembered her. Hannah conceived, and at the turn of the year bore a son. She named him Samuel, meaning, ‘I asked the Lord for him.’ And when the man Elkanah and all his household were going up to offer to the Lord the annual sacrifice and his votive sacrifice, Hannah did not go up. She said to her husband, ‘When the child is weaned, I will bring him. For when he has appeared before the Lord, he must remain there for good.’ Her husband Elkanah said to her, ‘Do as you think best…’

When she had weaned him, she took him up with her, along with three bulls, one ephah of flour, and a jar of wine. And though the boy was still very young, she brought him to the House of the Lord at Shiloh. After slaughtering the bull, they brought the boy to Eli She said, ‘Please, my lord! As you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you and prayed to the Lord. It was this boy I prayed for; and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. I, in turn, hereby lend him to the Lord. For as long as he lives he is lent to the Lord.’ And they bowed low there before the Lord.

Shiloh, dear friends, is in Judea of the Jews.

And for all of you Hannahs, Elis, and Samuels out there…be proud of your Jewish namesakes! By the way, Jewish hikers were just recently attacked in the vicinity of Shiloh with few consequences for their attackers…Jewish leaders kissing Arab derrieres yet again on critical issues. Pathetic….the nice guys finish last syndrome yet again, and it will cost Jews yet more blood down the road. The last I heard, the Israelis arrested the Jews instead. After all, how dare Jews hike near Shiloh in Judea…

Next, consider Hebron: Genesis 23…

Sarah died at Kiriath-arba, that is, Hebron, in the land of Canaan, and Abraham went in to mourn…Abraham said to the Hittites, ‘I am a sojourner and foreigner among you; give me property for a burying place, that I may bury my dead’…The Hittites answered Abraham. ‘Hear us, my lord; you are a prince of God among us. Bury your dead in the choicest of our tombs. None of us will withhold from you his tomb to hinder you from burying your dead.’ Abraham bowed to the Hittites, the people of the land. And he said, ‘If you are willing that I should bury my dead out of my sight, hear me and entreat for me Ephron the son of Zohar, that he may give me the cave of Machpelah, which he owns; it is at the end of his field. For the full price let him give it to me in your presence as property for a burying place.’

Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham…’No, my lord, hear me: I give you the field, and I give you the cave that is in it. In the sight of the sons of my people I give it to you. Bury your dead.’ Then Abraham bowed down before the people of the land. And he said to Ephron in the hearing of the people of the land, ‘But if you will, hear me: I give the price of the field. Accept it from me, that I may bury my dead there.’ Ephron answered Abraham ‘My lord, listen to me: a piece of land worth four hundred shekels of silver, what is that between you and me? Bury your dead.’ Abraham listened to Ephron, and Abraham weighed out for Ephron the silver that he had named in the hearing of the Hittites, four hundred shekels of silver, according to the weights current among the merchants.

So the field of Ephron in Machpelah, which was to the east of Mamre, the field with the cave that was in it and all the trees that were in the field, throughout its whole area, was made over to Abraham as a possession in the presence of the Hittites, before all who went in at the gate of his city. After this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah east of Mamre (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan.

And generations later, 2 Samuel, 5:3…

So there at Hebron, King David made a covenant before the LORD with all the elders of Israel. And they anointed him king of Israel.

1 Chronicles, 3:1… These are the sons of David who were born in Hebron: The oldest was Amnon, whose mother was Ahinoam from Jezreel. The second was Daniel, whose mother was Abigail from Carmel.

There are many other references regarding the importance of Hebron in the history of the Jews as well.

Now, please keep in mind that Arabs knew nothing of Hebron until their prophet, Muhammad, took flight (the hijrah) from his enemies in Mecca and fled to the date palm oasis of Medina, farther north on the Arabian Peninsula. Medina was established by Jews fleeing the Roman conquest of Judea centuries earlier.

Medina’s influential Jewish tribes and their pagan neighbors (who were also much influenced by them) gave the future Prophet of Islam refuge from those who would kill him. Regardless of any conversations he supposedly had with the Angel Gabriel (again–like Abraham, Ishmael, Jerusalem, Moses, and so forth– another figure or place right out of the exclusive writings of the Jews with no prior knowledge to pagan Arabians), the Jews had an enormous impact upon Muhammad. When they refused to accept his religio-political leadership, he turned on them with a vengeance. Before long, with the exception of Yemen to the south, the Arabs made the Arabian Peninsula Judenrein. This occurred over 1,300 years before the rebirth of modern Israel.

Next: Genesis 28: Bethel…

Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Haran.When [Jacob] reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. There above it stood the Lord, and he said: ‘I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring…When Jacob awoke…he was afraid and said, ‘How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven. Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. He called that place Bethel, {which means ‘the house of God’}.

Genesis 35:1…

Then G_d said to Jacob, “Go up to Bethel (House of G_d)and settle there, and build an altar to G_d, who appeared to you when you were fleeing from your brother Esau.”

Bethel is located near the border between Judea and Samaria on the “West Bank” where folks like Arabs, Iran’s Ahmadinejad, the State Department, and the current occupant of the White House say Jews should have no rights to live..

Jacob would later be renamed Israel by G_d nearby as well–a moving story befitting the High Holy Days, when man is expected to make true atonement not only for sins committed against G_d, but also against his fellow man. Jacob had to conquer his own inner shortcomings, and not until he made a true peace of the heart with his brother, Esau, and became a better human being could he become Israel. That happened at Peniel.

The Jews’ most important political leader, King David, was born in Bethlehem. Ruth (David’s ancestor) the Moabite went to Bethlehem with her mother-in-law, Naomi, after the death of her Judean husband, proclaiming, “whither than goest, I shall do, your people shall be my people, their G_d, my G_d.”

While there are other examples which could be used here as well, let’s end this list for now with the hottest potato of all in the land of Judea…

Jerusalem is mentioned over 600 times in the Hebrew Bible. It is not mentioned even once in the Arabs’ Qur’an. It is alluded to in the latter in passages about the Hebrew Kings, David and Solomon, and the destruction of the Temples of the Jews. Even “moderate” Arabs deny that Jewish Temple ever existed there. They call the Temple Mount “Buraq’s Mount,” after Muhammad’s allegedly winged horse with the head of a woman. But a mention of Jerusalem itself is nowhere to be found in the Muslim holy book.

Since David made Jerusalem his capital and it became the site of his son Solomon’s Temple, Zion became the heart and soul of Jewish national and religious existence. Jews from all over the early diaspora made their pilgrimages and sent offerings to its Temple.

“By the Rivers of Babylon we wept…” and “If I forget thee O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its cunning…” were just a few of the many Biblical expressions of the Jews for Zion. Such yearning persisted throughout subsequent millennia in the Diaspora as well. Indeed, “Next Year in Jerusalem” sustained the Jew throughout countless degradations and humiliations, culminating in the Holocaust.

There is no doubt among objective scholars that Jews had an enormous impact on both Muhammad and the religion that he founded.

The holy sites for Muslims in Jerusalem (i.e., the Dome of the Rock and the mosque erected on the Temple Mount of the Jews) are now deemed “holy” precisely because of the critical years Muhammad spent after the Hijrah with the Jews.

The Temple Mount had absolutely no prior meaning to pagan Arabs.

While the actual timing of Muhammad’s decision on the direction of prayer (qibla) may never be known, during his long sojourn with the Jews of Medina, his followers were instructed to pray towards Jerusalem. Early prominent Arab historians such as Jalaluddin came right out and stated that this was done solely to win support among the influential Jewish tribes, the “People of the Book.”

When the Jews refused to recognize Muhammad’s claims, after beheading the men and enslaving the women and children, he thus eradicated most of the Jewish presence from the Arabian Peninsula. The direction of prayer was then changed away from Jerusalem towards the Kaaba in Mecca instead…

To say that Jerusalem has the same meaning for Arabs and other Arabized Muslims as it has for Jews is to simply tell a lie. And to order Jews not to be able to live there is a major travesty and sin.

You see, east Jerusalem–where the Temple Mount of the Jews and other holy sites are located–is part of Judea and the “West Bank”…where Obama and the Arabs tell Jews they ought not be.

While I do not expect everyone to accept the religious/historical writings and political aspirations of the Jews as their own, it is unreasonable to expect the Jews themselves to reject and abandon them as is now being demanded. This is what’s at stake when Jews are told that Judea must become Judenrein, and that they can’t live where they want to in Jerusalem–the sole capital of the sole Jewish State.

A fair compromise must be reached regarding the disputed territories in question–and not only in Judea and Samaria–regardless of what Arabs and their supporters demand.

For millennia, Jews have been forcibly converted, expelled, massacred, humiliated, demonized, inquisitioned, ghettoized, declared the G_d-killing “deicide people,” killers of prophets, and so forth, to one extent or another, in both the Muslim East (where they are also known as kilab yahud–Jew dogs–and sons of apes and pigs) as well as the Christian West. They are determined that their rights in the land which is named for their own people–Judea–and in the sole capital of the sole, microscopic, reborn state that they possess–Jerusalem–will not be sacrificed on behalf of any murderous 22nd state created for Arabs…especially since the latter show, in poll after poll, that regardless of how much more Jews bare their necks for the sake of peace, even the so-called moderate Arabs will not accept the legitimacy of a viable Jewish Israel anyway.

http://q4j-middle-east.com

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB