Senators Biden, Obama, Whitewashing Wan--er, Juan - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostSun Feb 04, 2007 5:22 pm     Senators Biden, Obama, Whitewashing Wan--er, Juan    

Whitewashing Wan...er Juan

By Gerald A. Honigman

Driving home from work on February 1st, I tuned in to National Public Radio for the sake of hearing its latest biased reports against Jews and/or the Jew of the Nations.

I like to keep on top of these things. As frequently happens when I so indulge, I was not disappointed.

The occasion this time involved Senator Joseph Biden’s well-intentioned, but obnoxiously condescending and ignorant remarks about Senator Barack Obama, the young black Democratic Presidential candidate who’s creating quite a stir and one of Biden‘s own competitors for his party’s nomination. Not that such thinking or remarks are ever good, the timing couldn’t have been worse since Biden had just officially announced his own candidacy.

Juan Williams, senior NPR correspondent and Fox News political contributor, was being interviewed on NPR about all of this, and he brought up other examples of articulate and “clean” black political figures whom Biden had ignored when he sang his earlier, backfiring praises to Obama.

I listened even more carefully after this, since Juan--who a few years back whitewashed Hamas--the deliberate disembowelers
of Jewish kids, targeters of civilian buses, restaurants, pizzerias, nightclubs, and so forth--on NPR.

Hamas’s Jewish victims do not die because they are used as human shields the way Arab civilians do. And, the more innocent the Jews are, the better it is for the shock and terror Hamas aims for.

Regardless, Juan showcased Hamas on his program anyway, emphasizing the organization’s “humanitarian” side. You know, the Arabs’ version of Hadassah…Right.

I waited patiently.

I mean, if you’re going to have a program dedicated to Biden’s stupid remarks and unspoken ( but hinted at ) potential prejudice, and then bring up the Dynamic Duo--Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton--as alleged examples of other good black politicos, then they ought to be just that…good examples.

At no time during Juan’s comments about Jackson or Sharpton did Jesse’s “Hymietown” and many other disturbing remarks about Jews and Israel grace the airwaves...nor his notorious shakedown tactics for "fundraising."

No doubt, much of the money Jesse has raised has come from lefty Jew idiots.

Some Jews--some would say far too many-- just love to show Christians and everyone how best to really turn the other cheek.

Sickeningly suicidal.

As for Reverend Al, a more blatant (and yes, articulate) anti-Semite would be hard to find. Yet this too was ignored by a Williams so troubled by Biden.

As just one of many example of Sharpton’s deadly anti-Semitic prejudice (whatever Senator Joe’s sins may be, they don’t include promoting violence), in 1991 a Hasidic Jewish driver in Brooklyn's
Crown Heights section accidentally killed a 7-year-old black kid. A tragedy, no doubt.

Unfortunately, children get hit by cars everyday.

On this occasion, however, ugly anti-Semitic riots erupted.

Sharpton raced to the scene to pour fuel on the fire.

At seven year-old Gavin Cato’s funeral, Sharpton inflamed the crowd against "diamond merchants" -- i.e., Jews -- with "the blood of innocent babies" on their hands.

Yep, Juan, a good, old-fashioned, murderous blood libel against Jews, but this time instigated by a major leader (whom you showcased) of a people who should certainly know better. And a leader--like Jesse--who continues to get a free ride for such nasty stuff by you and your ilk.

Sharpton next mobilized hundreds to march through the Hasidic
neighborhood chanting, "no justice, no peace." A rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, was subsequently surrounded by a mob and stabbed to death while Sharpton’s mob shouted, "kill the Jews!"

What I really want to know is how Sharpton did not get charged with being an accessory to murder.

The next Presidential and other elections will be here before all of us know it.

We should all carefully scrutinize the integrity not only of the candidates, but those giving commentary as well.

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB