A Presentation - The Danger of the U.N. - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> The Danger of the United Nations
Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by editor

Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostMon Jan 12, 2004 1:41 pm     A Presentation - The Danger of the U.N.    

Dear friends,

Download our PowerPoint presentation on the U.N., "The Danger of the United Nations."

The presentation includes sections on human rights, anti-Semitism, and Israel. We have made an effort to make this presentation as comprehensive as possible, while retaining the style and flavor of a powerpoint presentation, including both texts and caricatures. We hope you find the presentation enlightening and revealing, and that you forward it to others.

For more, visit UN vs Israel

Best Wishes,

The MidEastTruth team
http://www.MidEastTruth.com

Facebook

Use your Facebook account to comment

Help us stay online!

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Posted by ALX

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSat Jan 24, 2004 4:20 pm     The UN    

The UN is a Criminal Organization that has FAILED miserably in the "mission" that its Charter claimed that it was set up to do. I mean from the time that it was the "League of Nations," up to the present.
Where is this Criminal Organization when homicide bomber terrorists are murdering Israelis at pizza parlors, bus stops, discos, police stations, hospitals and elsewhere?
Where was this Criminal Organization on Sept. 11, 2001?
Why the hell does ANYONE continue to allow the President of the United States and the Prime Minister of Israel to talk about the "Peace Process" when there is NO SUCH THING?
The Palestinians and their Moslem Brethren in the Satanic Barbarity of Islam are NOT INTERESTED in negotiating Peace. They want to kill and destroy Israel and her people in order to continue the Tribal Warfare they wage against each other the way they did before the self seeking charlatan Mohammed created Islam.
There is a solution, but it is not an appetizing one. It requires doing what no one really wants to do, but if the Enemy does it and continues unabated and unchallenged....
The Solution: A Genocidal War of Attrition that wars down the Moslem to a servile state of obedeiance to the United States and Israel.

While such is unappetizing, as I said before, I am not insane in what I say and I do believe that such is an effective way to deal with the deadly threat posed to the world by Islam.
It would not be frightening or troubling to me to see American Strategic Bombers carpet bombing the Palestinian controlled areas with Israeli Tactical Aircraft taking up the slack between carpet raids.

In the aftermath of Sept. 11, 2001, in which a member of my extended Family was murdered by the homosexuals of the Coward Osama bin Laden, I have no faith or trust in the UN and I damn well would NEVER stoop to trusting or making peace or anything else positive with a DAMNED Moslem.

Facebook

Posted by Cherice

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostWed Jan 28, 2004 3:02 pm        

This is a really great presentation. Thank you so much for the time and effort put into this. It saves a lot of time and frustration when you can show this to someone before you even start debating the UN with them.

Facebook

Posted by Steve, Middle East Facts

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostThu Jan 29, 2004 10:01 pm     "Danger of the United Nations" Presentation    

You guys have done an unbelievable job with putting this presentation together. It must have taken you a long time, but the result is a fabulous wealth of knowledge that Israel activists can definitely use to their advantage.

Thank you so much for your efforts. I'm amazed and wish I could do half as much!

Take care,
Steve

Facebook

Posted by Shanks

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSat Feb 07, 2004 12:50 pm     United Nations    

In 2002 I wrote the following:

"I have been writing as a member of the silent majority to the press (unpublished of course, not having the privilege of a press pass) urging a rethink of the UN which is well past its “sell by date”. Please join me in sending this letter by way of a petition to push for the dismantling of the UN and its replacement by a new slim-line effective body that can meet the demands of the free democracies in this new millennium. Let us of the free world no longer be subject to the dictatorial UN manned by representatives from every totalitarian state across the globe; let us as tax payers in a free world no longer be forced to meet the bill for the abuse that these UN bodies bestow upon us and the poor starving masses it is supposed to protect; let us no longer be forced to provide a meal ticket for the people who are supposed to fulfil the charter of the UN but instead fill their own pockets; let us of the free world ensure that our charitable donations feed the starving and not the greedy; let us of the free world once again take control of our own destiny and take care of the needy as they deserve; let us the free world say no to the hijackers of the UN and the UN that supports the hijackers."

I congratulate you for graphically displaying to the world what has become of "our" UN. I urge everybody to lobby their government to get rid of it and form a new alliance of free world democracies led by the USA to ensure that our Western Civilisation as it has evolved over 5000 years remains progressive and preserves our freedom. We are at this moment facing a worse danger of loosing our freedom than at any time in history. Every one of us must act now or forever be doomed to the dictatorship of a fundamentalist religion that has been fulfilling its imperialist intentions for decades, unchecked, unhindered and sometimes unnoticed.

Facebook

Posted by david barrett

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostFri Jul 16, 2004 7:38 am     UN    

Just returned from vacation to be inundated with useful argument against UN but I would like to quote the Editorial of The National Post issued on my birthday 6/7

"The UN's sense of right and wrong has been topsy-turvy for a while now, and right-minded people ought to be disgusted with it. There is little indication things will be set right any time soon. When does this farce end?"

The answer is obvious but rather unacceptable in today's liberality.
The UN will never close itself down and is like the labrador. Most of its inhabitants are not very reasonable people and the greasy tongued are the worst. A well timed God given Korachic action would be appropriate and I certainly would not shed any tears.
Shanks is correct but unfortunately no discussion group within or outside that complex will succeed to change its mode of operation.

Facebook

Posted by Shanks

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostFri Jul 16, 2004 11:07 am     Re: UN    

david barrett wrote:
........................ on my birthday 6/7

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and wish you only love and happiness for the year ahead.

We can start an onslaught on the UN by making sure that the US elects the correct president in November.

Facebook

Posted by david barrett

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSat Jul 17, 2004 1:55 pm        

Thanks guys Laughing
Lets work together Very Happy

Facebook

Posted by Shanks

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 1:14 pm        

So now it seems the truth is beginning to unfold. Finally the corruption of Kofi, his buddies and his son is surfacing. Since the UN was unable even to ensure that an adequate warning system was in place in SE Asia and even now cannot take control of the relief efforts, leaving it to the US and its army to spearhead, how about them giving the illegally gained money to the Tsunami charities, shutting up shop and admitting that without the US the world would not survive?!!!

Facebook

Posted by david barrett

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 4:52 pm        

Shanks
I dont think UN gets your postings Rolling Eyes
Probably consider you a trouble maker Exclamation Very Happy

Facebook

Posted by Shanks

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 5:16 pm        

david barrett wrote:
Shanks
I dont think UN gets your postings Rolling Eyes
Probably consider you a trouble maker Exclamation Very Happy

That's a great pity!!!!!!!!!! But I'm an optimist - after all my candidate won the US elections, so perhaps secretly Kofi reads these posts - he's been looking a bit haggard lately!!!!!

Facebook

Posted by david barrett

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostMon Jan 10, 2005 6:39 am        

Lets hope that Kofi is potty trained Laughing

Facebook

Posted by Bertie

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostThu Jul 27, 2006 3:33 pm        

"The Solution: A Genocidal War of Attrition that wars down the Moslem to a servile state of obedeiance to the United States and Israel."

This sounds remarkably similar to the Islamic anti-semetic views which are so totally condemned (and rightly so) by this site. It is never right to stoop to the level of terrorists and that is what Israel has been doing, state terrorism, as endorsed by David Ben Gurion:
"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

The stance of many central figures in the governments of many Arab states calling for the destruction of the state of Israel, which is totally reprehensible - is matched by the views of the Israeli leaders:
"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Ariel Sharon 1998

The responsibility for a peacefull conclusion to this conflict lies almost entirely with Israel. Whose actions have been even more shocking than those of the terrorists opposing them.

Facebook

Posted by david barrett

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostFri Jul 28, 2006 6:56 am        

Sharon certainly DID NOT say this
Please check sources
It came from a report

22. "It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

Facebook

Posted by editor

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostFri Oct 02, 2015 11:44 am     Re: * A New Presentation - "The Danger of the U.N."    

[quote="editor"]

Dear friends,

Download our PowerPoint presentation on the U.N., "The Danger of the United Nations."

The presentation includes sections on human rights, anti-Semitism, and Israel. We have made an effort to make this presentation as comprehensive as possible, while retaining the style and flavor of a powerpoint presentation, including both texts and caricatures. We hope you find the presentation enlightening and revealing, and that you forward it to others.

Best Wishes,

The MidEastTruth team
http://www.MidEastTruth.com[/quote]

Facebook

Use your Facebook account to comment

Help us stay online!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> The Danger of the United Nations All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB