Let Them Fend For Themselves - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Arlene Peck is an internationally syndicated columnist and television talk show hostess. Arlene's syndicated column is read weekly by millions and her television show ("Wow! It's Arlene Peck!") can be seen throughout Southern California every Monday night.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by editor

Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostMon Apr 14, 2003 8:38 pm     Let Them Fend For Themselves    

Let Them Fend For Themselves

By Arlene Peck
March 22, 2003

So, they don´t like the US? Germany and France are in a huff about our "policing the world." You know, I sort of agree with them.

We have taken far too much on ourselves in the care and feeding of much of those European countries. We had a war there over fifty years ago. Can anyone tell me why we are still spending millions and millions of dollars sending our troops over to those ingrates? For what? Who are we protecting? The French? Germany, which started both World Wars? It nauseates me when I think of the short memories those countries have. I hope to G-d that when all of this is over, we´ll remember who was with us, and who sided with the terrorists. What possesses us to continue sending our tax dollars to people who not only treat us with scorn but also, obviously, hate.

So they don´t like us? They don´t want our help? Fine. We´ll stop giving them money, aid, and for sure, we don´t need any troops there to drain our economy while building up theirs. Hey, if it weren´t for our saving the French not so long ago from their newest buddies, the Germans, they wouldn´t even have a nation called "France." It would have come under the heading, "Greater Germany."

As to the Jewish aspect, the French were the ones who rounded up their Jews for the Nazi ovens even before they were ordered to do so. And the French were the ones who tried to build a nuclear plant capable of making a bomb for Iraq. No wonder they now want to appease Iraq. But what´s our excuse? We owe them nothing.

If they do decide to give their "approval", are they going to send troops? Give money? No way. The most we can expect from our ´allies´ the French is to sit back and watch as, again, America liberates a country from a madman. Isn´t that what they are good for - standing on the sidelines like they did in WWII?

At the same time, we, in the United States, I´m sorry to say, are not always dealing with a full deck. There is a long list of violent acts against America by Muslims. Many American lives have already been lost by their radicalism, right? So, why is it that when I go to my local post office, I am faced with a celebration stamp for the Muslims and their religion? To me, it is obscene that our government has a stamp honoring those whose religion killed so many Americans. In our quest to be "politically correct", have we totally lost our minds?

Why aren´t these anti-war activists marching against terrorism instead of against war? Someone ought to tell them that just about every corner of the world is under direct attack or under immediate threat by the "peaceful" nation of Islam. For years I have been writing about the senseless violence that Israel has had to contend with at the hands of evil, mindless people with evil, mindless, sub-human values.

For some reason, our press and, actually, the world press has been unable to call terrorists and murderers what they are. They are called "gunmen", "militants", "activists", and good old-fashioned "guerillas." And, oh yes, "freedom fighters." Why? They are terrorists. Why is that word so difficult to put into print? Why must the news desk often only describe the carnage wrought by homicidal terrorists as deaths caused by "suicide bombers"?

Radical Muslims are the source of most of the evil in the world. Just look where there is a brutal regional conflict, and you´ll find that the radical Muslims are the root cause. I´m sorry, I just don´t buy it when I´m fed the fallacy of a "peaceful people" and how the Arab world doesn´t support the policy of the few. Their few are what - three hundred million, four? Show me one mosque that has come out publicly in support of our fight against terrorism. Is there one Arab cleric who has done so? Not to my knowledge.

We talk about going to the "source". What exactly have we, as Americans, done to offend these Islamic radicals with our policies? It offends them to have "infidels" walking around their "hallowed ground." Interesting how nobody ever finds fault with the continuous desecration of Jewish and Hindu holy places and icons perpetrated by Muslims with impunity. Anyone want to remember Joseph?s Tomb?

If my memory serves me, the Arab leaders sure didn´t have a problem just a few short years ago when we sent in our troops to save them and their oil. Oil, which I believe should be used to reimburse us for the destruction they´ve caused us. And I´m talking every last dime. France isn´t fighting for peace. It all comes down to their billion dollar oil deals that both France and Germany have struck with Saddam Hussein. And, speaking of oil, we shouldn´t be buying any of ours from the Arab states.

The roots of terrorism in the Arab world lie in the evil and totally abusive way their families are being raised. That is the nature of their infrastructure. They bring up their children to be terrorists. That is the natural result of a fundamentalist culture that raises its children in a dysfunctional system from birth. They are pre-conditioned in a misogynist system, where farm animals are treated with more sensitivity than women. Why do we keep saying Saudi Arabia is a "moderate country"? We know of their barbaric laws: chopping off body parts and creating a system that constitutes a total degradation of women. Yet, the press always overlooks that. I´m sick and tired of the Western world overlooking the murderous tactics that are being pushed through by the seventh century mentality of the Arab countries.

There is no "cycle of violence" with Arab terrorism. Israel is in a defensive mode. Indeed, the entire Western world is now in the same boat. The same way the Moslems? ultimate goal has always been the demise of Israel, so now are we in the West facing the same reality.

I wrote two years ago about how the wave of terrorism in Israel was only the beginning. I also said that 9/11 was the canary in the coal mine, because they were "testing." If the Arabs got away with such destruction, then the flood doors would be opened. Today, we are talking about running out and stocking up on water and duct tape and plastic sheeting to make "safe rooms." Gee, didn´t we watch that not so long ago in Israel? And, now it´s coming to our shores. I fully expect the "suicide bombers" to start in Starbucks and our shopping malls. Hey, they were pretty successful doing it to Israel. International organizations are still meeting and passing resolutions for a "balanced approach."

But there is no "balanced approach" to terrorism. If the Moslem Arab radicals won't live in the twenty-first century, that´s their problem. We can't let them drag us back with them.

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Posted by Elisheba

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostTue Sep 30, 2003 1:42 am     I am truly speechless...and    

for me, that's quite a feat!

This woman is a treasure and should be awarded the very first (ahem) Noble Prize...but, I want to present it to her...

Cool

Facebook

Posted by DaughterofEve

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostTue Apr 13, 2004 1:11 pm     Let Them Fend for Themselves    

It's been months since you posted this, I just registered with your site, all I can say is amen, amen, amen.
DaughterofEve

Facebook

Posted by Batyah

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostTue Apr 13, 2004 3:04 pm        

DoE
Thanks for bumping this one up!! It's a keeper!!! Very Happy

Facebook

Posted by Shanks

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostTue Apr 13, 2004 4:55 pm        

As true today as it was last year!! Sad how some things just don't change Sad

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Arlene Peck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB