Geraldo...The Kind Of (Half-) Jew Sharpton Can Love - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostFri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm     Geraldo...The Kind Of (Half-) Jew Sharpton Can Love    

Geraldo...The Kind Of (Half-) Jew Sharpton Can Love

by Gerald A. Honigman

Well, I saw that other Gerald on Fox News's O'Reilly show the other night.

Bill and Rivera were discussing Al Sharpton's involvement in the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case here in Florida, taking place about an hour from my house. No doubt, no matter how you look at it, a horrible tragedy.

I've always had mixed feelings about Geraldo. He's a good showman, for sure, but his "Progressive," left-of-Lenin agenda almost always shines through, regardless of the topic.

Don't get me wrong, while I don't have Rivera's financial resources, I've proportionately supported many of those same–and perhaps more–causes over the decades... environmental and conservation, human, civil, and political rights, etc. and so forth.

I was a proud, card-carrying member, for example, of the London-based Anti-Slavery Society back in the '70s and was writing about the struggles of scores of millions of various peoples such as black Africans in the Sudan and Kurds when most of the assorted Riveras could only pontificate about "expansionist" Jews who dared to want more than the 9 to 15 mile wide sardine can of a state that was allotted to them via the 1949 U.N.-imposed armistice lines–not official political borders. Despite the promise of the final draft of UNSC Resolution 242 in the wake of yet another Arab-instigated war in 1967, the world's Geraldos still expect Jews to bare the necks of their children this way for Arabs who swear that they'll never recognize a minuscule state of Jews even if Arabs get their own 22nd state.

Anyway, back to the O'Reilly show...

Bill was stating the obvious to anyone with neurons firing properly. Sharpton was merely doing what he does best–milking the race issue for all he could get out of it...truth be damned!

Anyone who has followed Al's sordid past knows he is a liar and has specialized in blindly supporting other liars. The latter come in all shades and hues, and supporting them only detracts from real racial problems which still exist–on all sides of the divide. There are only so many times you can "cry wolf"–or should be.

If a white man did what Sharpton did in the Tawana Brawley case (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.....llegations), he would have been disgraced and paid a huge price for the episode. His holy blackness walked away basically unscathed–like his fellow shakedown artist buddy, Jesse Hymietown Jackson. Instead, Al now has his own show on MSNBC–a television star. Yet a bigger racist and anti-Semite would be hard to find (http://weaselzippers.us/2013/0.....-the-jews/).

Geraldo virtually responded to Bill's protests stating that Sharpton was the next best thing for the civil rights movement since the Reverend Martin Luther King walked Planet Earth. I had a hard time keeping my dinner down at that point. There are truly deserving heroes in the civil rights movement–but to designate someone of Sharpton's character in those terms is beyond disgraceful.

Beyond Sharpton's usual race mongering, however, there is yet an additional question.

Why has Rivera's pal (he says he visits Reverend Al's church a lot) avoided serious jail time for undoubtedly provoking murder?

Back in 1991 in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn, another tragedy occurred. Unfortunately, accidents involving cars are commonplace, and this one involved a Jewish cab driver and a young black boy who died as a result.

Geraldo' hero stirred the black community up in some of his famous frenzied diatribes, this time speaking about those nasty diamond merchants and other such goodies.

To the repeated chants of such things as "kill the Jews," Sharpton next led the frenzied mob on a killing spree into the orthodox Jewish community. Beating several other Jews, they next surrounded Australian rabbinical student, Yankel Rosenbaum, and stabbed him to death. The crowd heard their anti-Semitic, race mongering leader's message loud and clear (http://www.nydailynews.com/opi.....e-1.945812).

While it might be difficult to prove that Sharpton was an outright accomplice or accessory to the murder, there is no doubt that the Reverend Martin Luther King's alleged successor abetted this barbaric slaughter via rabble-rousing words and deeds.

No penalty for abetting murder? Not if your Reverend Al... And, outside of some elements in the black community, his biggest supporters are most probably moron Hebrews.

Sharpton is what he is. But, on July 18th's Fox News's The O'Reilly Factor, Rivera (a lawyer, no less) erased the benefit of the doubt I had earlier afforded him. He is, without doubt, unredeemable.

www.geraldahonigman.com

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB