Bill Clinton on Iraq - almost a year before 9/11 - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  
MidEastTruth Forum Index

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> War in Iraq / Post-Elections
Reply to topic View previous topic  â€¢  View next topic Reply to topic 

Dr. kleber

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
The first 13 years!

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostSun Jul 03, 2005 9:48 am     Bill Clinton on Iraq - almost a year before 9/11    

I finally finished reading Clinton's "My Life". On page 738 (ch.50) you can read the following:

"On November eighth, I brought my national security team to Camp David to discuss Iraq. A week earlier Saddam Hussein had kicked the UN inspectors out again, and it seemed almost certain that we’d have to take military action. The UN Security Council had voted unanimously to condemn Iraq’s “flagrant violations” of UN resolutions, Bill Cohen had gone to the Middle East to line up support for air strikes, and Tony Blair was ready to participate."

Read it again: "it seemed almost certain that we’d have to take military action" - and Saddam continued to ignored and mock the UN after that... AND BEFORE 9/11, and the evidence about meetings between al-Quada terrorists to Iraqi officials...

I googled this sentence, and there's NOTHING... Obviously, this is something Michael Moore et al chose to ignore, but I was surprised that no one else used it.

Food for thoughts...

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Shanks

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
The first 13 years!

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostSun Jul 03, 2005 4:39 pm        

Well,that's politics!! It didn't even arise during the election campaigning here in the UK this year when Tony Blair was in the hot seat re his support for the war!! Had that surfaced he most certainly would have lost the election so one wonders why the Conservatives never came across it particularly since Clinton was in Europe about that time publicizing is book. The mind boggles at the calibre of person who aspires to lead us!!

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> War in Iraq / Post-Elections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB