Israeli attack against Iran has begun - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  
MidEastTruth Forum Index

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Iran - the Ayatollahs' race to the bomb
Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Peter42y2

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
The first 13 years!

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostThu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm     Israeli attack against Iran has begun    

Hi everyone.
I wish all the best for everyone.

A few months ago in a threat I started.., I wrote that Israel would not attack Iran before the US elections.
You can read my thoughts here :

March 12 , 2012 :

" I am 100% sure either Israel or the US will attack Iran.
I am 99% sure Israel will atack Iran.
When is the question .
After US president election and March 7 2013.
US Presidential election will be held November the 6 Th.
Israel attack will take place after november the 6th and before March the 3 , 2013 , I believe.
"
end of quote .

http://mideasttruth.com/forum/.....hp?t=10887

My reasoning was : An attack against Iran before US election would be very negative towards Obama. Oil would jump in price.
In case Obama got elected , despite Israel attack , the US Israel relations would get completely screwed up since Obama would not forget Israel had place his reelection in jeopardy. Israel could not afford that to happen.

Being so Israel would never launch an attack against Iran BEFORE US election.

I got right.
Peace prevailed until election day.

Now I say :

Israel attack against Iran has begun I believe .

Today I read in the y net news.

IDF is attempting to crush additional targets on Palestinian territory in an effort to reduce the Palestinians' high-trajectory fire abilities, to ensure that they won't be able to launch massive long-range Fajr missiles, and to significantly reduce the number of Grad rockets with a range of up to 42 kilometers (26 miles).

end of quote.

Why such attempt ? Because Israel does fear that after an attack against Iran , Hamas would fire his rocket arsenal against Israel.
Being so.., Israel decided to launch an offensive in order to preempt Hamas attack.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articl.....95,00.html

Gaza attack is therefore the first stage of operation against Iran.

Time will tell if I am right.

For years I have been advocating israel peace with Hamas.
If I were Israeli Leader I would have chosen the option of an ( secret ) agreement with hamas . Hamas would not interfere in the war Iran Israel and in return Israel would quietly support Hamas regime in Gaza, provided Hamas did not turn against Israel in the future.

Israeli leaders choose otherwise.

In Mideast I believe Israel should seek peace as if war was not an option , and prepare for war as if a conflict were about to start next month.

Thanks for reading.

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Peter42y2

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostFri Nov 16, 2012 7:35 am        

When Gaza war took place a few years ago I was very critical for humanitarian reasons and political reasons.
Gaza offensive Cast Lead hastened the divorce ans rift between Turkey and Israel.
I hope this war will not screw the relations between Egypt and Israel.
In such sense Gaza might become the graveyard of Israeli not too bad relationships with neighboring countries.
Gaza could have been the sucess story of relations between Israel and Arab country ( sort of ).
Gaza needs everything from electricity to manufactured goods and ports to export their goods.
Israel does need peace and to improve relations with their neighbors ( Egypt, Jordan , Lebanon , Turkey ).

Gaza could have been a golden opportunity to show the muslim world Israel was not a bellicose country
Of course people in Israel do not like hamas. There are the suicide bombings, the Kassams etc but sometimes long term policy must be made against short term hostility .

Facebook

Peter42y2

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 am        

The title of my message was sensationalistic.
I apologize for that.
After wrtiing it I thought to myself that a strike against Iran would not make sense just before an Israeli election.
Being so...,the Big War has not yet begun but.., there is a relationship between Gaza Ofensive and Iranian ofensive.
I still believe that Israel is attacking Gaza first in order to deplete it from missiles .
When Iran attack will begin , Hamas would not be in good position to launch retaliatory attacks.

In a way Gaza attack is the first phase of Iran attack .

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Iran - the Ayatollahs' race to the bomb All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB