Please Join Me For The Nakba Day Festivities... - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostTue May 15, 2012 12:20 am     Please Join Me For The Nakba Day Festivities...    

Please Join Me For The Nakba Day Festivities...
by Gerald A. Honigman

May 14th, 1948 was the day that Israel officially declared its independence. It was immediately attacked by a half dozen Arab armies, and as a result of the war which the Arabs themselves initiated, two sets of refugees were created--Arabs fleeing the fighting in that small portion of the original 1920 Mandate of Palestine which would become Israel and a greater number of Jewish refugees fleeing their ancient homes in the so-called "Arab" world.

To date, Arabs have almost two dozen states, including one created on almost 80% of the original 1920 Mandate of Palestine...Jordan.

In 1947, Arabs were offered a second state for themselves in about half of the roughly 20% of the land remaining after the creation of Arab Transjordan. They rejected this offer--which would have netted Arab nationalism, in its various stripes, almost 90% of the total territory.

Jews have one minuscule, resurrected state which they never ceased to call home for over three thousand years of history. It sits on less than one half of one percent of the territory of the region.

Regardless, each May 15th Arabs protest and demonstrate about their catastrophe--Israel's rebirth--because in their attempt at completing Hitler's genocide in 1948, their efforts backfired on themselves.

Since the Arab tune is the same every Nakba Day, there is no need for me to reinvent the wheel on this issue either.

So, my friends, for your reading pleasure, please check out my widely-published responses to Nakba Day in years gone by. I have selected one of many versions of each article. Here they are below...the answer to the Arabs' distortions and outright lies:

A Tale Of Two Nakbas...

Nakba Crapka...

Self-Inflicted Nakba...

And, last year's edition, The Case Of The Missing Nakba...

Had Arabs granted any of the scores of millions of non-Arab peoples in the region just a tiny slice of the very justice they demand solely for themselves, their own "nakba" would have never occurred. It happened as a result of their own self-centeredness and greed--pure and simple. Now please read any or all of the above articles to see what I mean.

http://q4j-middle-east.com

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB