Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 am Genocidal Arab-Nazi A. Shukairy invented 'apartheid' smear
1961: Genocidal pro-Nazi Arab leader: Ahmad Shukairy, 'father' of 'Apartheid' slander
Also transcribed: Ahmad Shukairy, Ahmad Al-Shukairy, Ahmad al-Shukairi, Ahmad el-Shukairy, Ahmed Shukeiry, al-Shuqayri, Shukeiri, Shukeiry, Shuqeiri, Shuqairy.
The idea to slander Israel via a false analogy to "apartheid" of S. Africa, dates back to an October 1961 speech by Saudi Arabia's representative Ahmad Shukairy during a strongly anti-Western chide. He went as far as to object to Israel's right to try Nazi extermination chief of WW2: Adolf Eichmann.**
A dagnerous agitator since, at least, the age of 19, when he was seized by authorities at the University and expelled from Leabanon. He was famous for the often hysterical violence of his political rhetoric.*
[It was amidst a season of strong UN condemnation of South Africa, thus, the Arab icon came up with a tactic of defamation by fictitious comparison to S. Africa's system.]
1961 - That's about 6 Years before the so-called "occupation" even came about, yet, it was picked up by Arab propaganda machine ever since, and has been "adjusted" to any situation between Israel and its Arab attackers. As this well 'oil' greased machine (Arab oil lobby, or the Arab world in general -for that matter- never advocated, nor cared for the Arab-Palestinians,* but has used them against Israel) went on, demagogue-like symbolism [like the security fence] have been used and included to be "updated" along the way, to make the criminal propaganda seem somehow "legitimate."
* Ahmad Shukairy (1908-1980) was born in Lebanon.*
* His father, a sheik, was interned in a castle at the time by the Ottoman Empire authorities for stirring up the Arabs against the Turks. In 1910 his family moved to Acre in what was later Palestine.*
* In 1927, at the age of 19, the Arab under-graduate was seized at the American University in Beirut for making an over-zealous speech. He was hauled into court as a political agitator and ordered out of Lebanon.* He was barred for 10 years from Syria and Lebanon by the French mandate authorities for a fiery speech in favor of Arab unity.*
* Several times during the 1930's he was jailed in Palestine by British authorities for political agitation.*
* Was an aide*** and spokesman* for the infamous Haj Amin Al-Husseini, Hitler's ally. (the Mufti, who worked closely with the Nazis* and prevented Jewish children from being rescued during WW2.)* He himself admired Nazism.* Furthermore, as testified in U.S. Congress (in 1967), Shukairy actually aided in extermination: he worked with the Nazis in the Middle East and was a henchman of the notorious Mufti who advised Hitler on ways and means of extermintaing Jews.*
* Became assistant Secretary General for the Arab League from 1950-56.
* Served as Saudi Arabia's representative to the UN from 1957-1962.
* Famous for his 1956 admission to the falsehood of a "Palestinian" (distinct) people, or Palestine as a "separate" Arab entity.*******
* His openly [shocking] pro-Nazism, was expressed in 1962 at the UN while praising**** and identifying with Nazi groups.*
* Known for his hate-speeches at the United Nations in the early 1960s, including vile comparisons to Nazis (UN, 1960, in replying to the accusations that Arabs created the refugee problem)* crude anti-Semitic statements.*
His speeches at the U.N. tone and content were reminiscent of the diatribes hurled against the Western democracies by the Nazi leaders* It has been said on Shukairy's anti-American diatribes, few Arabs can match Shukairy In his fanatical hatred of the United States.*
* Spearheaded* the major shift in Arab strategy* in the "creation" of a "Palestine entity" in 1963, seeing that the collective Arab VS Israel war lacks support. It was designed to tap into the anti-colonialism that spread in the UN with the fight in Algeria and to suggest parallels, in order to gather support among Africans.* (A 360 degrees shift by this, pathological liar who, as late as 1957 admitted that Palestine is nothing but an integral part of Syria).
* Was the first to head the PLO in 1964. In [his] then "Palestinian" original charter, there's no call for a "homeland" or so-called "rights," but as part of a 'pan-Arab' struggle.* The Palestine Liberation Organization was established: for the express purpose of wiping out Israel. [As openly reported at that time].*
* Called to assassinate Jordan's king Hussein and "liberating" Jordan.*
* Was very instrumental in the six-day war of June 1967 by collective Arab nations whose leaders, like Shukairy called to annihilate Israel.**
* Before the 1967 six-day war, he coined the [extermination] phrase: "Driving the Jews unto the sea." (/ "Throwing the Jews into the sea,"****** as the official PLO slogan.* It was told that when a journalist asked Shukairy what he would do about the Jewish problem if war came, he replied, "There's not going to be a Jewish problem."* Like Nasser, he spoke openly of "finishing Hitler's job."*)
Later on, the Arab leadership admitted, that the statement was in fact stated.* Another 'Palestinian' Arab personality (I. Sartawi, who was murdered by fellow Arab-Palestinian [terrorist]*) acknowledged Shukairy's error.* After the six-day war, realizing the great damage it has dome to Arabs, Arab propagandists, including Shukairy himself, tried, somehow to "transform" his statement from the meaning of annihilation to the meaning of "transfer" of Jews (or 'ethnic cleansing'), but it was too late, the clarity of his authentic genocide message was already publicized.*
* First head of the 'Palestine Liberation Organization' (PLO) in 1964, that's 3 Years before the "occupation," (what is referred to Israel's victory over Arab aggression in 1967) he called for "liberation." (of what?)* Indeed: terrorism of targeting innocent civilians, proceeded "occupation." There was already a long blood trail of Arab attacks in the 1950s and in the 1960s.*
* From the New York Times, December 25, 1967: Ahmed Shukairy, the fiery orator who had nourished Arab dreams of destroying Israel, resigned today as chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization.*
There you have it, Arab racism, Nazism and Arab genocide [in action assisting in WW2 and in open declaration in the 1960s] hiding behind "liberation," has invented the "apartheid" meme against its victim: Israel.
Old tactics: the typical hypocritical element of "accusing" Israel with the crime of the Arabs, that of "nazism," was also encapsulated by this Arab-Nazi mastermind of 'Arab-Palestine' in his elaborated opposition to try Eichmann.
This Arab-Nazi also had the audacity to use a line like: "I have never been an anti-Semite; I am a Semite myself." (November, 1966)* While, of course, anti-Semitism always referred to anti-Jewish bigotry alone, and not to others. Anti-Jewish bigotry has no parallels in history.** Today, in the heightened age of Arab anti-Semitism,**** many Arab, Muslim anti-Jewish bigots attempt to hide their demonic passionate hatred under this kind of coverup - crap.
It is only "natural" that a notorious hate-speaker would come up with such a thesis.