I am new and I have something to say. - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  
MidEastTruth Forum Index

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> War in Iraq / Post-Elections
Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Dr. wamkro

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
The first 13 years!

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostTue Dec 27, 2005 9:17 pm     I am new and I have something to say.    

First of all, I am a Christian man but I have so much love and admiration for my Jewish friends. I will always stand behind Israel and the Jewish people.

Why was the war justified?
1) Post 9-11 world.......we knew what terrorism was capable of and the absolute destruction it brings with it.
2) Saddam was a tyrannical monster whose atrocities deserve the the ultimate punishment.
3) He and his government were given numerous opportunities to cooperate with the UN inspectors and the civilized world.
4) Russian, Israeli, British and multiple other security organizations claimed proof of his WMD programs (I still believe this).
5) He personally vowed to give money to any suicide bomber's family if he killed Jewish people.
6) Post 9-11 we realize how important it is to set up stable democracies in the region. It is of global importance! (this is why Syrian and Iranian forces are helping the opposition in Iraq)
7) President Bush took the information that he and the rest of the world was sure of and did his best to protect the American people.
Cool At the very least a horrible dictator was deposed.

Israel has dealt with this anti-west, anti-freedom, anti-women's rights, pro terrorism people for too long. No, not all Muslims are for the destruction of western civilization but a scary amount of them are. These fanatic dictators are dangerous to their own people as well as the rest of the world.

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Dr. wamkro

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostTue Dec 27, 2005 9:30 pm        

I am also not an all or nothing Bush supporter. I am capable of making my own decisions and many times disagree with current presidential policy. But I wish for once the liberal media and left wing in my country would give it a break when it comes to issues of national security and global security. If we left well enough alone and did not interfere, which is what the left wants us to do (this totally flies in the face of why the UN was created!) then we would allow weapons of mass destruction to be produced, make sure to give privacy to the conversations of terrorists, and allow an unstable region to basically become a ticking time clock with nuclear fuel made under the pretenses of a potential energy source (with the help of Russian scientists). The guiding force behind all of this is antisemitism. Giving up a part of Israel is not what Terrorists are after, they are after much more than that. We are at war people!

Facebook

Dr. kleber

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostWed Dec 28, 2005 3:14 am        

Welcome to the MidEastTruth forum! Hope to see more posts from you.

Happy New Year!

Facebook

Starman3000m

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostWed Dec 28, 2005 8:10 am        

Greetings Dr. wamkro, and welcome aboard. I too look forward to seeing more of your posts here. Since discovering this site, I have found MidEast Truth to be the best and most open forum for sharing information as well as discussing varying thoughts. They have a great team.

I agree with your outline about why the war with Iraq is justified. I also believe that there are many more circumstances involved that not only made the war necessary but mandatory in order to stop Saddam's tyrannical regime which was gaining momentum toward greater harm for the region.

Quote:
No, not all Muslims are for the destruction of western civilization but a scary amount of them are. These fanatic dictators are dangerous to their own people as well as the rest of the world.

Agreed. Unfortunately, the average Iraqi citizens, as well as citizens in Muslim dominated countries, have never really experienced true Freedom and those who presently lord over them with the ideology of religious tyranny are fighting to keep that control over their people. This may go on for quite a while longer and we should be prepared to endure.

Again, welcome aboard.

Facebook

Shanks

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostWed Dec 28, 2005 6:36 pm        

Quote:
(this totally flies in the face of why the UN was created!)

The UN hasn't done much for a long time to maintain peace and a tolerable status quo. In fact it has actively contributed to the war you speak of and endangers the very security of Israel whilst its corrupt members line their own pockets with the proceeds meant for the suffering poor.

The UN has long passed its sell by date. It may have been created in a noble cause, but like replacement theology and replacement history it too has been hijacked by the enemy. This third millennium requires a new more appropriate forum that is comprised of the freedom loving nations of the West.

Welcome to MET.

Facebook

Dr. wamkro

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostWed Dec 28, 2005 8:07 pm        

Corruption is rampant in the UN...take a look at what countries comprise the committee on human rights. The liberal ideology infecting Europe and now the USA makes us the bad guys for being too narrow minded on values such as freedom. Also, this combined with the fact that the world's conscience has been hijacked by dependency on a resource that is continually siphoned out of the Mideast makes for a dangerous and vulnerable position. The economies of the world would crash if it ever stopped flowing, the royal Saudi family knows this, the rest of the world knows this, and the terrorists know this.

Facebook

Shanks

The first 13 years!

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostThu Dec 29, 2005 4:09 am        

They would crash long before the West if they stop selling that commodity as they have no infrastructure and no GDP other than oil. Don't be blackmailed by them!

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> War in Iraq / Post-Elections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB