Short, (The Hell With) Sweet, And To The Point - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostThu Oct 27, 2005 8:21 pm     Short, (The Hell With) Sweet, And To The Point    

Short, (The Hell With) Sweet, And To The Point

by Gerald A. Honigman

So the Jews' military intelligence served them well again as they located yet another of the Arab butchers' leaders...and their common sense, as has happened too often in the past, went AWOL.

On the heels of dozens of more innocent Israelis deliberately murdered and maimed by the allegedly moderate Mahmoud Abbas' brethren (folks whom he refuses to deal with effectively as the roadmap demands), Israel launched its long overdue counterpunch.

Arabs believe that they should be allowed to murder Jews at will, and if the latter dare to pursue them afterwards, this then becomes the next excuse to murder again. This is precisely what happened recently, after Israel nailed yet another of the disembowelers of babes, grandmas, and the like--setting off the recent Israeli raid.

But sadly, once again, the Jews have blown it.

How many times does it take for them to learn?

Israel has no death sentence in its justice system. Stupid mistake, and don't spout the moronic liberal manure excusing this. I've heard it all...dumber than dumb. We're not looking to score Brownie points on a hypothetical scale of relative ethics and morality here. We're talking about how, realistically, to deal with beings lower than animals who deliberately target the most innocent for the cruelest of deaths.

The Jews habitually capture their murderers, then have to feed and house them at their own expense for years.

Worse yet, they also habitually wind up releasing them...to once again blow up more Jews.

The Arabs laugh their derrieres off at this. I don't blame them. It is pathetic.

The time for Jews playing the "I won't stoop to your level" game must end.

While I don't advocate blowing Arabs up in restaurants or on buses, taking these armed heroes alive once they
they have been cornered--as Israel has once again now done--is only counterproductive and suicidal.

When these folks are located, they must be eliminated...pure and simple. They're usually armed, so now they'll have to deal with fighting armed Jews--unlike the ones they usually target.

I've been nice up until now. So...

What I really would also like to suggest is that the Jews immerse their bullets and such in pig blood before such special "events." I don't know if this would matter much to the jihadists or not...but it couldn't hurt, as long as this was well publicized in Arabic. I saw something about this before. Admittedly, however, I haven't looked into this fantasy enough yet.

Back to reality, America has a death sentence not only for murderers, but also for their accomplices.

Those targeting Israel want to kill both Jews as individuals and their State. Abbas and his fellow Arafatians are no different than Islamic Jihad and Hamas in this regard. Both groups call for the destruction of Israel and turn the terror on and off at will. They differ only on tactics. The Abbas crew worries about public relations more...that's all.

There will be times when such prisoners must be taken alive to get information from them. Afterwards, they too must be eliminated...one way or another. Up until now, they too often have simply been released later on at absolutely no gain for the Jews. Indeed, too often they have rewarded the latters' attempt to "do it better" by butchering their children yet again.

If Israel had a death penalty and really put it into use, then there could be another alternative. But it doesn't.

So it's time for the Jew of the Nations to act the same way its Arab neighbors--or the United States--would act with folks committing similar crimes...no worse, but no better either.

Nice guys finish last...especially when there are at least two hundred million of the enemy and five million of yourselves in the game.

Comment on this article using the "Post Reply" button

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Posted by Honigman

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostFri Oct 28, 2005 5:04 pm     here's add.to this article pub.elsewhere on later versions    

Note, please, that the falafel stand bomber had been one of those released from Israeli jails at the State Department's prodding...and just about a month ago...

And then Israel surrounds a half dozen major terrorists and takes them alive again in Jenin...for this whole sickening process to likely be played out in the future yet again.

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB