Hamas: The Head Versus The Body Of The Snake - @MidEastTruth

MidEastTruth Forum Index
  Home | Cartoons | Videos | Presentation | Flyers | Forum | UN vs ISRAEL | Links | Update List  

MidEastTruth Forum Index  

Gerald Honigman is a Florida educator who has done extensive doctoral work in Middle East studies, has lectured on numerous university and other platforms. He has debated many of the best Arab and pro-Arab academics in public debates and on television. Mr. Honigman is widely published in academic journals, magazines, newspapers and other publications.

Help us stay online!
donate

Jump to:  
RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

Reply to topic View previous topic  •  View next topic Reply to topic 

Posted by Honigman

Subscribe to our mailing list

MidEastTruth.com - the first 13 yearsMidEastTruth.com
How it all started

What is Palestine? Who are the Palestinians?
What is Palestine?
Who are the Palestinians?

See Also:

PostSat Sep 24, 2005 8:24 pm     Hamas: The Head Versus The Body Of The Snake    

The Head Versus The Body Of The Snake

by Gerald A. Honigman

I heard a presentation recently by one of those Israeli security experts that many are listening to these days.

What he said was on target, if you'll pardon the expression, but not enough. This was probably due to the short amount of time this guest speaker had because of too much other wasted time given over to stroke local folks...a kind of Jewish bait and switch.

Anyone who is surprised at the mess that is now Gaza has to be an idiot. That includes those of the Hebrew variety.

So I'll assume that, despite all the expressions of shock at seeing synagogues defiled, a massive influx of arms being smuggled into the area, huge demonstrations by Hamas in honor of their "victory," and such, the conscious among us knew quite well what to expect. The destruction of a Jewish Israel, after all, remains the openly-admitted goal of Abbas and his fellow Arafatians as well as Hamas and Islamic Jihadniks. They differ with each other--sometimes--simply over tactics. Bombed buses bring bad press.

Quite some time ago I wrote Too Predictable. It's latest incarnation, Lose The Predictability, updates further what needs to be done about all of this. I would have liked to have heard what the above speaker felt about these ideas, but, again, his valued expertise was sacrificed to the egos of others.

Returning somewhat disappointed from this presentation, I then came across two articles from The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz reporting that dozens were killed and injured at one of those famous Hamas rallies in an explosion and that the IAF, in a separate incident, went on the attack against virtually empty buildings (again)...supposedly targeting weapons facilities in response to new Arab Qassam rocket attacks on Jews.

While there's something to be said about the virtues of cutting off the head of the snake (and as an avid environmentalist, who is ecologically tuned in, I use this expression carefully), there comes a point where more attention must be paid to the body too.

In Too Predictable, I pondered why, for instance, if buses, restaurants, schools, and such--filled with Jewish civilians--were legitimate targets for Arabs, then what are rallies of armed jihadist Arabs, calling for death to the Jews and attended by those already with Jewish blood on their hands or future wannabes, for Israel?

It boggles my mind when hundreds or thousands of Arabs, whose fervent goal is the murder of Jews (the more innocent, the better) and their resurrected state, conduct one of their massive bloodlust rallies, why they are not taken out en masse by those whom they aim to butcher. An ounce of prevention--especially when the disease is so predictable--is indeed worth a ton of cure.

The speaker bragged about Israel's decapitating heads of the Hamas snake.

While this is all well and good, the head also can't operate without a functioning body.

So, Israel must also send a message to the murderous pawns whose aim is to disembowel Jewish children:

You will be minced and fried as one giant omelet.

While it's true that suicide bombers may not worry much about such eventualities...and that violence may breed yet more violence, it's also true that unilateral moves for peace by Jews have not worked either. They have been seen by Arabs simply as a sign of weakness. So it's time to give substantial, calculated, preemptive Jewish violence a chance. Israel did not wait for Arabs to carry out their plans in June 1967 before it acted to do what needed to be done. There's a lesson there for today as well.

A few substantial, well placed bombs--not limited, targeted missile strikes where it costs many thousands of dollars to just take out one disemboweler--will do the job nicely. It's often predictable where and when those bloodlust rallies will occur, so I'm sure that such a fitting greeting can be arranged for them. And, as I have stated earlier, it must be as unpredictable as possible.

The same way Israelis must live never knowing which bus or restaurant will be the next targeted, Arabs must understand that the days where the Jews fight with one hand tied behind their backs are over as well.

The Jew of the Nations has caved in to one suicidal concession after the other, pushed on it by the world at large--but especially by its "friends."

For true peace, no stone must be left unturned. But if you believe that that's what Israel is being offered in return by the Arabs, I have some real estate in the Sahara Desert I'd like to sell you.

So, it's time for Arabs to once again learn true, unpredictable fear...that which Jewish mothers have when they place their kids on buses or send them to pizzerias.

I don't know if Israel had any part in the explosion at that recent Hamas rally in Gaza. The IDF says absolutely not.

But I do know that if large numbers of Arabs (who outnumber Jews about 50:1...so do the math) start dying for rallying around their goal to murder Jews who are truly trying to find an honorable compromise with them, then they may think twice about what their real goal should be...building a better future for their own people instead of denying another nation's right to also live in peace and dignity as well.

Comment on this article using the "Post Reply" button

Facebook

Dear friends, we need your help!

If you find our work meaningful and useful,
please consider making a small donation
and help us stay online and grow.
Thank you for your support!

Posted by Wayne

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostSat Sep 24, 2005 10:48 pm        

I fully agree.

I still can't fathom why the US government is sending these terrorists money every year. Then turn around and claim they are waging a war on terror. Yet they are actually funding the PA. Knowing they are seeking to incorporate a terrorist group such as Hamas into branches of their government. Hypocrite's!!!! These are the same pieces of **** that were dancing in the streets on 9/11.

I say bomb them constantly, and tell them the bombing won't stop until we see them dancing in the streets over their own loss of lives.

Facebook

Posted by Nice

How it all started

What is Palestine?

See Also:

PostMon Sep 26, 2005 3:53 pm        

I wonder if Bush would condemn Israel for bombing those palestinians celebrating 9/11? That would be an interesting test.

Bombing rallies of Hamas gunmen would have another positive effect.

As Hamas and the other terror gangs are proud to offer families of departed suicide murderers - after they have committed their deadly deeds - a lump sum of cash$$, I wonder how long the Hamas coffers would last when there is a line at the bank by hundreds of families of those killed in such a raid expecting their payoff? Would Hamas $$$ coffers turn into Hamas coffins?

Can't run "Murder,Inc." without funds.

And without Saddam's largess - at up to $25,000 a pop for an especially bloody bombing - you can bet the stingy Saudis - no matter how much oil money those fat greedy pigs rake in will never make up for the Iraqi tyrant's absence.

Of course there is always the EU and the US. They might be more forthcoming.

Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MidEastTruth Forum Index -> Gerald Honigman All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

RSSTwitterFacebookYoutube

The MidEastTruth.com Forum | Powered by phpBB